Home About Us Technology Overview Disorders Addressed Fees and Locations
  Maharishi
Mahesh Yogi
  Apply Now
  Success Statistics
  Testimonials and
Case Studies
  Doctors Opinions
  What Happens During a Consultation
  Articles
  Research
  Related Links
  Disorders
  Back Pain
  Anxiety
  Migraine
  Hemorrhoids
  Osteoarthritis
  Asthma
  Diabetes
  Depression
  Insomnia
  More...
   

Migraine

28 million people in the United States suffer from Migraine headaches—12% of the total population (6% of all males, 18% of all females). In addition to a throbbing or pounding pain, Migraine sufferers also experience nausea, extreme sensitivity to light and noise, and sometimes dizziness or lightheadedness.

With a tension headache the pain, pressure or tightness tends to be distributed evenly over the head. A Migraine is felt as an intense pulsating pain at the temples, or behind the eyes or ears. Migraines are vascular headaches, which involve the blood vessels in the brain.

Maharishi Vedic Vibration Technology: Instant Relief in a Natural way.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who brought the Transcendental Meditation® technique to the world 42 years ago, has revived and systematized Maharishi Vedic Vibration Technology.The word "Vedic" means pertaining to Veda, the field of pure knowledge or total knowledge of Natural law.

For thousands of years, Veda and the Vedic Literature have been held to be the expression of the Total Knowledge of Natural Law. According to tradition, the Vedic sounds contained in Veda are the fundamental vibrations which structure the material universe, including the human body. Through a tender impulse of Vedic vibration, pain can be transformed into a feeling of pleasantness and abnormality can be transformed into normal physiological functioning.
 

 
 
Entire contents copyright © 2000 Maharishi Ayurveda Foundation. All rights reserved. Please refer to legal details concerning copyright and trademark protection.